Quick and easy, no kneading, no rolling! Quickly mix your ingredients, pop the dough in the fridge overnight and bake in the morning for scrumptious bread rolls for breakfast.
Originally added by Kodin Kuvalehti, link in the comments.
Easy Peasy Breakfast buns
1) Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
2) Add water and oil, mix to get a thick porridge like dough / batter.
3) Cover bowl with cling wrap (elmu kelmu!) and place in refrigerator overnight
4) Heat oven to 225 deg C
5) Cover baking tray with baking paper.
6) Scoop dough onto tray using two spoons.
7) Garnish with seeds, flakes or flour as desired.
8) Bake in the bottom of the oven around 30 minutes.
* Feel free to substitute other flours and seeds. I've used spelt flour and sunflower seeds in the pictures above.